Healthy Wealthy U payment methods include PayPal and Credit cards (Stripe).
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account). The process is this:
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days for PayPal confirmation.
Which one of the Payment Methods should I use?
Healthy Wealthy U suggests you use PayPal for the following reasons:
- Your payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can pay directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
Payment Methods – Powered By Stripe
In addition, Healthy Wealthy U uses Stripe for Credit/Debit Card transactions. All transactions are safe and secure with the Stripe Merchant Services Gateway. Stripe is fully integrated into our site, so you never leave our site when making a purchase.